To create better exposure for its advisory services, Scotiabank asked 70 Main Street to redesign its Branch Locator to become a “Super Locator”. To reach this objective, 70 Main Street built a robust desktop and mobile tool that:
- Consolidated 5 separate locator tools into one tool, ensuring design consistency between the tools.
- Raised awareness of Advisory services by referencing nearby advisors alongside the Branch/ABM Locator
- Continued to offer direct access to the Branch/ABM Locator (i.e. the new tool did not introduce additional steps to locate a Branch/ABM)
- Helped visitors find what they were looking for in a quick and comfortable manner
- Made finding the appropriate tool easy
- Created cross-linking opportunities between tools and services
- Provided a more engaging holistic experience
Achieving these goals required research and analysis of existing tools and data sources, architecting a user experience for desktop and mobile, graphic design, and development.